Sustainability: HR initiatives
WingArc1st is striving to expand its work system to cultivate an environment that all employees can easily work in.
As a general rule, all employees are required to work remotely. The Group is striving to create an environment that is easy to work in, according to the changes in each individual's lifestyle and stage in life.
- Remote work as a general rule
- WingArc1st expects to increase productivity by eliminating commute to work and improving the efficiency of household chores
- Childcare leave program
- WingArc1st encourages male employees to actively use childcare leave.
- Shortened working hours
- Work hours can be shortened for the purpose of childcare or nursing care.
- Special paid time off for childcare and nursing care
- Employees can receive 40 hours per year in hourly increments.
- Flexible work hours
- Employees can flexibly change their schedules for reporting to work.
- Support for nursing care leave
- WingArc1st will support employees up to a total of 365 days off of work and provide a financial stipend.
- Monthly Flex
- Employees can manage their total working hours on a monthly basis to create days of paid leave.
- Support system for employees trying to conceive
- WingArc1st will support employees undergoing fertility treatments.
Status of WingArc1st's work system
|Comparative no. of male / female employees||75.8%：24.2%||74.5%：25.5%|
|Average overtime hours per month||20.0h||21.0h|
|Ratio of employees taking paid leave||64.9%||71.0%|
|Ratio of employees taking childcare leave (women)||100.0%||100.0%|
|Ratio of employees taking childcare leave (men)||33.3%||88.9%|